You are invited to join Angie Starz, Lauren Bellagamba, Alison Riazi and Claire Ridge for an incredible journey of inquiry and investigation!
🎇 This intensive style training was created out of necessity. Over the years, we collectively saw the need for an in-depth exploration of Yoga and Mindfulness that was structured to support a curious student of life - someone who wanted more than they were getting from group classes, workshops or private sessions. This year, we heeded the call to curate a training that did just that. We are thrilled to invite you on a thoughtful, comprehensive and collaborative experience aptly called, The Journey Within - A Yoga + Mindfulness Intensive.
🎇 If you choose to accept this invitation you can expect to:
- Dive into an interactive exploration of the systems of Yoga + Mindfulness
- Discover tangible techniques and practices that will empower you to develop a sustainable home practice
- Rekindle your relationship with your Self in a safe space through deep practice and reflection
- Recharge your connection to peace and ease by learning how to better manage stress
- Peel back the layers of self doubt and fear that hold you back from practicing and living from your heart
- Awaken to your true potential as student and human being in body, mind and heart
Each session will begin with a full length practice incorporating Asana (physical postures), Pranayama (breathwork), Meditation, Mantra, Mudra and Mindfulness techniques. We'll spend the rest of the day exploring the following topics through experiential learning (i.e NOT sitting in lecture, but rather engaging with the content in a meaningful way):
- Asana: posture dissection (including challenging shapes like arm balances and inversions), safe and sustainable alignment, physical anatomy + biomechanics
- Pranayama: breath exercises, energetic anatomy including the Koshas, Nadis and Chakras
- Meditation: interdisciplinary exploration of meditation including mindfulness meditation, yogic meditation, intuitive meditation
- Ayurveda: overview of Yoga's sister science that gives more insight into living life in accordance with your unique Dosha
- Mindful Living: eating, sleeping, self care and communication strategies for greater overall wellness
- Philosophy: interesting conversation about the ethos and philosophies of Yoga + Mindfulness
FOR MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE!